Kudos to casting director James Scully for booking the womanly allure of 24-year-old Kinga Rajzak and 30-year-old Saskia de Brauw to open and close, respectively, Jason Wu's "ladylike with an edge" spring 2012 collection. Meanwhile, Danish face Victor Nylander continues to make his impressive New York Fashion Week debut by opening the Tommy Hilfiger men's show, while Jakob Hybolt closed. But at the always buzzed about rag & bone show, casting agent Ashley Brokaw gave Chinese model Fei Fei Sun the honors of opening the label's spring collection. Looks like the 22-year-old is having quite the year, appearing in campaigns for Louis Vuitton and DKNY fragrance, along with a monthly editorial rotation in various international editions of Vogue. See these looks, and more, in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split