- 1. That Jason Wu is showing a bit of a sleeker side. His clothes are still polished and dressy, but they have a new, cool edge.
- 2. The navy and black coats at Victoria Beckham. (She also gets points for sitting in the front row at her own show and chatting away to all of her guests.)
- 3. The shoes at Derek Lam — particularly the mixed-skin wedges with the ankle straps.
- 4. The super-active accessories at Alexander Wang: golf bags, scooter helmets ...
- 5. Whatever it was that was scenting the air at Thakoon's show in the Plaza Hotel — it smelled like some kind of enchanted, hippie, holiday forest in there.
And, as a bonus: The front-row comments from Sarah Easley's 5-year-old daughter, Virginia, who shouted to a model at Prabal Gurung, "You look awesome, lady!"