Fashion Week never fails to surprise us. There’s always a point — around Monday, usually — where you begin to despair of seeing anything or anyone new, but then the next thing you know, it all kicks into high gear and you’ve got Thomas Jane skulking down runway, and Nicki Minaj buddying up with Anna Wintour, and Mischa Barton shows up with a stylist and then it’s all over, and it’s time to figure out a way to sum it up. So here are some of our superlatives, bits and pieces we never got a chance to tell you, and let’s face it, probably a picture of Minaj. But she wore underwear. With La Wintour. Isn’t that worth revisiting?
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament