Ex-Pop editor Dasha Zhukova's art/fashion fusion magazine, Garage, has quite the publicity ploy this Fashion Week: an ice cream truck that hands out ice cream cones, temporary tattoos, and copies of the $19 magazine. They might just be the perfect accessories for those itching for a street-style photographer to take their picture (Hamish Bowles was one of a crowd of well-heeled Fashion People standing in line at one of the trucks after the Theyskens' Theory show yesterday, though it's unclear if he just wanted some ice cream for the hot day or temporary tattoos to give his look that something extra for the parties that night). Anyway, take a look at a few photos featured in the magazine in our (NSFW) slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt