Kanye West's womenswear show still isn't on the official Paris Fashion Week schedule — although a reliable source says it'll be at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 1 — but apparently he's been openly chatting about it in London. (Maybe that's what was making Sienna Miller giggle at Burberry yesterday. Kanye: "And then, the pin fell out, and I had to hold the hem up with my teeth ... ") Anyway, Hilary Alexander tweeted this morning that she saw Kanye at Christopher Kane, where he said, "he's a bit nervous about Paris show." So, there's one more piece of evidence that it's actually happening.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament