The catwalk at today's Jason Wu show was made of white, shiny, treacherous-looking shingles, but Karlie Kloss braved it like the pro that she is after nine runway seasons. Although she started modeling at age 15, she fully supports the CFDA's push to use models who are 16 and over. "I wish I'd have been a little more mature, a little older," she said of her career's beginnings. Now that she's one of "the older girls," she says she makes sure to take first-timers under her wing. Hear her thoughts on underage modeling, her first-season memories, and more in our video.
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Blowout
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison