The catwalk at today's Jason Wu show was made of white, shiny, treacherous-looking shingles, but Karlie Kloss braved it like the pro that she is after nine runway seasons. Although she started modeling at age 15, she fully supports the CFDA's push to use models who are 16 and over. "I wish I'd have been a little more mature, a little older," she said of her career's beginnings. Now that she's one of "the older girls," she says she makes sure to take first-timers under her wing. Hear her thoughts on underage modeling, her first-season memories, and more in our video.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!