Yesterday's Mugler show garnered lackluster reviews — The Wall Street Journal's Christina Binkley wrote, "It wasn’t mysterious. It was a melange of the trends of the past 15 years," while others lamented the lack of Lady Gaga's presence. Of course, Gaga wasn't entirely absent; she appeared in a short film by Inez & Vinoodh that played at the show, which you can see here. She has silver buck-teeth, gray-streaked pigtails, and threatens to eat anyone who angers the Mugler woman.
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!