For fall, designers replaced the little black dress with little white ones, but next spring calls for brighter hues. Behold, the little pink dress. Editor in chief of Harper's Bazaar Glenda Bailey chalks the sudden swing up to "a need for optimism." "Everyone’s in a ‘think pink’ mood," she says. But lest you think this translates to frilly and fussy, think again: Today's LPD is sexy and youthful. Jenni Kayne added thigh-baring slits to a sleek sheath, Cushnie et Ochs dreamed up a pleasingly askew halter, and Kevork Kiledjian emblazoned a snakeskin print onto a body-conscious minidress.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split