At just seventeen years old, Wichita-native Maria Bradley landed one of the best bookings of New York Fashion Week this month when she opened Alexander Wang. Bradley, who's known for her killer runway body, just booked a coveted exclusive in the Versace show, which walks today. Wang's casting director, Anita Bitton, deserves some credit for discovering Bradley. "Her agent sent me digital images of Maria. We then expressed interest in her, and she flew in [from Chicago, where she's represented by Factor] to meet Alex, and we booked her on the spot," she told us. Versace does not book exclusives every season, so this is a coup for Bradley, who has a shot at landing another big exclusive when she gets to Paris, according to her agent. [WWD]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000