Maybe it's because of the NBA lockout, but basketball players are out in force this Fashion Week. Amar'e Stoudemire debuted his collaboration with Rachel Roy, Dwyane Wade is wondering what to call his new line, and Carmelo Anthony has made the Anna Wintour connection. Last night at Cynthia Rowley, Wade's Miami Heat teammate Chris Bosh explained the NBA's own catwalk to us: "We always have that infamous walk from the bus to our locker room and that’s when a lot of camera time is involved. People watch that a lot. They always show that on TV. You always want to make sure you have your clothes right and make sure you’re looking good, and for me it helps with my game, because it makes me more serious, it puts me in the mood to go out there and do my job."
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life