After three years of successful runway modeling, Wolter made the switch from Ford's editorial division to its plus-size board this week. The 20-year-old was once tipped to become the next big thing, with catwalk bookings for Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, and Yves Saint Laurent; she also starred in campaigns for Missoni and Gianfranco Ferre. But this is not the first time a model has made the shift. Crystal Renn, Robyn Lawley, and Alyona Osmanova all started their careers as straight-size models. Wolter's agent, Gary Dakin at Ford+, tell us she's "absolutely thrilled about the move."
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season