After three years of successful runway modeling, Wolter made the switch from Ford's editorial division to its plus-size board this week. The 20-year-old was once tipped to become the next big thing, with catwalk bookings for Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, and Yves Saint Laurent; she also starred in campaigns for Missoni and Gianfranco Ferre. But this is not the first time a model has made the shift. Crystal Renn, Robyn Lawley, and Alyona Osmanova all started their careers as straight-size models. Wolter's agent, Gary Dakin at Ford+, tell us she's "absolutely thrilled about the move."
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament