The Mugler show opened in Paris today with a short film of Lady Gaga by Inez & Vinoodh, which will be on the Internet tomorrow where all those other short fashion videos (and Lady Gaga videos) are put to rest. In the video, Gaga shows the audience her buck teeth. Apparently she also says things in the footage like "don't fuck with me" and "don't fuck with Mugler." But Lady Gaga was not there in the flesh. The Wall Street Journal's Christina Binkley didn't seem to think it was all that much fun, tweeting, "I have rarely seen so many pissed off people rush out of a fashion show. Mugler. #pfw No new trends there." Well, if Gaga had been on the runway drinking a glass of wine, no one would have minded.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?