It was a big day for shows in Paris, and quite a somber one at that: black dominated the runway at Ann Demeulemeester, who softened up her looks with sheer, floaty fabrics. Rick Owens also stuck to a mostly colorless runway, with the exception of some copper-colored maxi skirts. Meanwhile, Nina Ricci layered structured bralettes beneath boxy jackets and lacy shirts; the latter part of his collection bloomed into vivid florals and fluttery dresses in lavender and red. See them all, plus detail shots from Rochas, Dries Van Noten, Carven, and more, in our runway galleries.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season