It's the last day of Fashion Week, and some heavy hitters came down the pipeline last night: Proenza Schouler's show, set on beige shag carpeting, featured floral prints and graphic patterns in retro shades of goldenrod, pumpkin, and robin's egg blue. Reed Krakoff worked with similar hues, only more vibrant and manifested in shiny fabrics, leather, and sequins. Meanwhile, The Blonds' Playmate-inspired show played true to the theme, with a pom-pom-studded bodysuit thrown in the mix for good measure. See all the shows, plus more, in our runway galleries.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel