The beautiful weather yesterday seemed to put everybody in a floral state of mind: Taylor Swift chose demure blooms in cream embroidery, while Julia Restoin-Roitfeld sported a sunburst of a print in bright yellow and orange. Karlie Kloss's garden party took on a moodier feeling, comprised of violets and blues. Others, like Vogue's Sylvana Ward Durrett and Paris Vogue's Emmanuelle Alt remained bud-free, opting instead for polished takes on a classic casual combo: button-downs and jeans. Click through to see these looks and more (including a pic of Garage magazine's Dasha Zhukova and Rookie's Tavi Gevinson) in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel