Kate Middleton can't go to Fashion Week. She'd probably like to, sure, but she's the princess in a bad economy, doesn't want to be seen as a clothes horse (or so they say), and can't use one of her scarce public appearances to look frivolous in the front row of a fashion show. This is where being Pippa Middleton really comes in handy — Pippa doesn't have to only go outside to help a charity or be seen doing her own grocery shopping in an alleged act of normalcy. She can also do things she simply feels like doing, such as go to a fashion show, without looking like the national bimbo. And so, wearing a dress with a graphic of a big tire on it, she sat her famous rear down in the front row of the Temperley show, next to Rosario Dawson, and a couple seats down from Peaches Geldof, who may as well have just gone home at that point. (Temperley designed her green bridesmaid dress.) Another great thing about being Pippa: When it's all over, she can go to one of those nightclubs she and her sister like and get trashed from test tube shots if she damn well pleases.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve