With warm weather comes the excuse to show more skin, and this spring, designers are looking beyond the expected places. Behold, the crop top. To some, few words may be more dreaded than those, but rest assured, the latest iterations provide a tasteful take on belly-baring, especially when tempered with a high-waisted bottom to reveal only a sliver of skin. Ohne Titel opened their show with a breezy striped number, complete with a revealing side-slit. Alexandre Herchcovitch used a sleek, white blouse as a sexy counterpoint to a ladylike embroidered skirt. Preen piled on the pixelated prints, presenting a pastel color-blocked sweater, complete with a sweetly ruffled collar.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split