Anna Sui’s shows always manage to cull an eclectic amalgamation of celebrities - everyone from Vincent Gallo to Fergie to Amy Sedaris - and this season was no different: We saw artsy director Sofia Coppola near scowling legacy child Lisa-Marie Presley and the cheerfully omnipresent Corinne Bailey Rae; elsewhere we spied actress Taryn Manning, whom you certainly know from the Britney Spears opus Crossroads, and who probably should’ve left her weird gladiator-esque sandals and pink hair back in that decade. But the most surprising appearance was by Kevin Jonas and his Haylie Duff-lookalike wife Danielle, whose gigantic sparkling wedding bling would make the ceiling at Studio 54 feel plain. And if you were wondering how the JoBros were faring during this national Bieber Fever epidemic, we bring bad tidings: The group of reporters around him was anemic at best, especially compared to the panting banshees swooning for Justin during Fashion’s Night Out. And, most damning, we had the following conversation with a journalist: "Who is that?" "Kevin Jonas, of the Jonas Brothers." "Never heard of them." Someone needs to call his publicist. Or start a side project with Justin called the Jonas Biebers. Don’t worry, Kevin - all we need is ten percent.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!