Dear Bravo, this fabricated feud between Joey and Jeremiah has got to stop. Fine, maybe it's not even that fabricated, but it seems to be the main source of tension for this season of The Rachel Zoe Project, even though additional drama is not necessary when Rachel Zoe is pregnant with the most famous reality television baby of our time. Perhaps the network is trying to recreate the feud we first witnessed when the show premiered between then-veteran Zoe assistant Taylor Jacobson and then-new Zoe assistant Brad Goreski. However, there was something about that feud that made us like both Brad and Taylor, while the current war between the meager nations of Joey and Jeremiah just makes us dislike Joey. And we never disliked him before!
Things We Learned About Fashion
• It's not that hard to get outfits for a Kim Kardashian shoot in less than a day, even though Zoe says it's "nearly impossible."
• Maybe it's not that hard because the requirement is so simple. "The dresses need to be super-tight," says Rachel. Go-tos for you other chicks in the market for super-tight dresses: Zac Posen, Azzedine Alaia.
• Jeremiah has better taste than Joey. We know this because Joey went straight for a pair of suede mid-calf red tranny boots that even Britney Spears wouldn't wear. "He was like pulling out the most ugly shit I’ve ever seen," Jeremiah says as Joey goes straight for a pair of heels that comes with their own red feather boa.
• When styling, you have to think about the person you're styling. During the pull scene, Jeremiah goes for a studded leopard platform that would scream Kim Kardashian from another hemisphere. Joey goes, "I don't think leopard is part of the story." And he's the one going on about how Rachel needs options, options, more options!
• Rodger's beard looks best when it's not as thick as the mat of necklaces he wears around his neck.
• Stylist should always flatter their clients. "I can’t believe we’ve never worked together," Rachel tells Kim on the set. We can. Kim is not an Oscar-nominated movie star.
• "I think Joey has that kind of gift to make girls feel pretty all the time," Rachel says. So, apparently fawning over E! reality stars on shoots for their fragrance ads is a gift.
• Husbands can make up ill-timed trips to Vegas to their wives by returning with diamonds. We kind of wish this scene wasn't on TV, because it felt bad for women everywhere who don't want to be seen as materialistic, engagement chicken-cooking types, but Zoe shamelessly admits she'd be more okay with the Vegas trip if Rodger comes back with diamonds for her. Then again, at least she's not roasting a chicken for them.
• Never show up to a celebrity shoot without Spanx. Kim's first question when Rachel hands her a red ballgown to try on is, "Do we have Spanx?" It was like she asked, "Can I have some more foundation?"
Most Viewed Stories
Kellyanne Conway Has an Interesting Way of Sitting on the White House Sofa
Why the Casey Affleck Sexual-Harassment Allegations Just Won’t Stick
Everyone Realized All at Once That Was Mel Gibson’s Girlfriend, Not His Daughter
The Best, Worst, and Most Headbanded Looks of the 2017 Oscars
Rosie O’Donnell Will Lead a Protest Against Trump Before His First Congressional Address
My Mother’s Murder
The Young Professional Whose Mom Paid for Her Breast Augmentation
Nicole Kidman Does Not Know How to Clap
Gossip Girl’s Penn Badgley Surprise Married a Doula
Class-Action Lawsuit Against Kay and Jared Jewelry Company Alleges Widespread Sexual Harassment
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.