A photo leaked onto the Fashion Spot late yesterday that allegedly came from Candice Swanepoel's Twitter feed — the very same one where she gushed about modeling for Ford on Sunday — and it appears to depict the model board from Ford's London Fashion Week show. Whatever tweet this photo came from is now nowhere to be found, but the picture does feature the same lineup of models that reportedly walked in Ford's show (Carmen Kass, Daphne Groeneveld, Anja Rubik, Joan Smalls, and Swanepoel herself), many of whom appear to be wearing the peasant tops and corset belts that fit the collection's description.
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Why Are Feminist Critics Hung Up on Playboy?
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
- California Revenge Pornographer Gets Five Years
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob