• Visit Loveys Accessories Boutique and get tips from celebrity stylist–designer Misa Hylton while you browse their selection of unique accessories and enjoy free refreshments. 377 Marcus Garvey Blvd., nr. Jefferson Ave., Brooklyn (347-770-8870); 5-9. Purchase tickets ($25, goes towards your final purchase at the store) at eventbrite.com.
• Check out Dzine’s pop-up nail salon, built by Salon94 and the Standard Hotel in the New Museum’s lobby window, and get a manicure by the artist free of charge. You can even purchase limited-edition nail designs at the New Museum store. 235 Bowery, nr. Prince St. (212-219-1222); noon-6.
• Get a fall makeover by a Dior makeup artist, who will use limited-edition colors from their new runway-inspired collection. Sephora, 711 Lexington Ave., nr. 58th St. (646-521-2200); 12-7.
• Browse Realm's summer sale to find Alexis Mabille dresses from $800 (originally $2,000), Thierry Mugler blazers from $630 (originally $1,575), and Jitrois dresses from $1,350 (originally $1,950). 98 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-9600); M-S (11-7), Su (noon-6).
• Shop discounted fashion, furniture, and artwork at the Housing Works "Best Of" shopping events. See schedule, locations, and hours here.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
This Santa Monica Loft Is a Neon Escape From New York Winters
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
'Scream Queens' Parodies Taylor Swift In New Halloween Episode
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesOutfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.