The jewelry designer–actor was exhausted by Fashion Week craziness before the shows even started this season. "It started three days early," he explained. "So, towards the end of Fashion's Night Out my legs were sore and I was tired of running around." We caught up with him at last night's Edun after-party at the Red Rooster, where he was feeling rested and rejuvenated again. His cure? Plenty of Fashion Week dinners. "I like to eat. And that's why I don't get fatigue is that I eat," he told us, citing the salmon and pasta he'd had at the Mark as a highlight. He was also a big fan of the crab cakes circulating that night. "You have to find one," he advised us. "I should have just taken the whole tray."
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken