Today, Wendy Williams had a lady on her show dressed as a bumble bee, whom she introduced as a "pet fashion stylist," with her dog Bernard in a matching bumble bee costume. This was for a fashion show–style segment about dog Halloween costumes, in which Wendy — who was not wearing a costume — asked the woman, "Why is it so trendy for dog owners to dress like their dogs?" Anyway, all that matters is that at 3:20 into the clip, she brings out a guy dressed as Prince William from the royal wedding with his bulldog Lola clad in a Kate Middleton royal wedding costume. Apparently another bulldog, Tank, wore this costume to the Tompkins Square Park Halloween parade over the weekend, but it doesn't seem as though he had a fetching human prince to go with it, so it wasn't quite as dramatic as it is in this clip.
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time