Anna Wintour invited a bunch of pretty people to wear designs by this year's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund nominees at her West Village townhouse on Wednesday night (the nominees were invited, too, so that they could pose for pictures with said pretty people). One of the guests was Karlie Kloss, who wore a revealing gold dress by Cushnie et Ochs that, from the looks of this photo, narrowly avoided getting wine spilled on it. Sadly, pictures from the event don't reveal much about Wintour's house, aside from some cylindrical light fixtures, a beige rug, and perhaps most intriguingly, a mustard-colored wall (so on-trend of her!).
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb