Anna Dello Russo arrived at the Alexander McQueen show yesterday dressed entirely in clothes from Kanye West's latest collection — right down to the furry Giuseppe Zanotti booties and gold Yeezy nameplate. Chances are she just borrowed the very same outfit that Eniko Mihalik wore on the runway, only she covered up any semblance of cleavage with her hair. While Anna isn't exactly the best person to demonstrate a collection's wearability, the dress does look quite nice on her (and, unlike most of the garments in Kanye's show, fits her really well).
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail