Carol’s Daughter already has a devoted following among the natural and curly haired set. But the brand’s latest macadamia oil collection works wonders on fine, straight locks as well as those with spirals and kinks. The Macadamia Hold & Control Smoother is a worthy replacement for your usual gels and sprays. The paraben-free balm looks like a gel, but doesn’t leave hair feeling crunchy or flaky. Macadamia oil protects strands from aggressive heat styling, and extracts of honey, rosemary, and aloe condition damaged ends. (Unsurprisingly, it smells amazing.) Use it to tame frizz and flyaways on rainy days, or slick it over a pony tail to keep it looking sleek.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament