We’ve been fans of Fresh’s lip balms for a while now — the Honey Sugar shade was our go-to lip quencher this summer. The latest hue, Sugar Passion, doesn’t disappoint. The subtly fruity scent is similar to last year’s Sugar Plum, and the sheer, non-sticky formula remains intact. What sets this version apart from the rest of the collection is the color. Rather than the Plum’s deep-purple tone (which, applied carelessly, could make you look like you’d just downed a glass of red wine), Passion has a festive berry tinge. It’s the perfect stepping stone for those who admire a bold lip but don’t yet have the confidence to pull off matte Joanna Hillman red. It still gives you a bright-red tint, but the sheen softens the effect.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve