V magazine's forthcoming winter 2011 issue features four alternate covers, each starring a unique model pairing: There's China's Sui He with Tunisia's Hanaa Ben Abdlessm; Australia's Bambi Northwood-Blyth with America's Lindsey Wixson; Puerto Rico's Joan Smalls with South Africa's Candice Swanepoel, and Dutch natives Saskia de Brauw and Daphne Groeneveld. Shot by Terry Richardson, the images mark the first time in two years that models replace V's usual celebrity cover subjects. Roitfeld heralds these ladies as the "new generation of supermodels." Which cover will you pick up?
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives