Preceding the Mugler runway show in Paris last week, there was a video by Inez and Vinoodh of Mugler muse extraordinaire Lady Gaga, who could not be in the show like she was last season since she was performing at a music festival in the opposite of Paris: Las Vegas. But audiences going to a Mugler show need some Gaga, and so they got it, in the form of a montage of the diva wearing bountiful and colorful pigtails and fake buck teeth. Her character seems to be that of a twitchy crazed person who happens to have a lot of time to get her hair done — like all hardcore fashion people! Kidding! Enjoy the footage here in the spot's Internet premiere.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve