When Gisele Bündchen closed Givenchy's spring 2012 collection, there were rumors about the supermodel usurping Riccardo Tisci's longtime muse, Mariacarla Boscono, in the label's spring campaign. Now it seems our prediction may come true. Male model Noah Mills tweeted last week, "Going to jamaica tomorrow to shoot with Gisele ; ) dope.. can't wait to go." Then hairstylist Luigi Murenu tweeted about a mysterious shoot in the same location. And a day later, Murenu tweeted: "had an incredible day with Giselle [sic]in the most beautiful location !!!amazing!!!!" It's likely that the shoot was for Givenchy, since Murenu does Givenchy's hair for all its campaigns and runway shows.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb