When Gisele Bündchen closed Givenchy's spring 2012 collection, there were rumors about the supermodel usurping Riccardo Tisci's longtime muse, Mariacarla Boscono, in the label's spring campaign. Now it seems our prediction may come true. Male model Noah Mills tweeted last week, "Going to jamaica tomorrow to shoot with Gisele ; ) dope.. can't wait to go." Then hairstylist Luigi Murenu tweeted about a mysterious shoot in the same location. And a day later, Murenu tweeted: "had an incredible day with Giselle [sic]in the most beautiful location !!!amazing!!!!" It's likely that the shoot was for Givenchy, since Murenu does Givenchy's hair for all its campaigns and runway shows.
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners