When 20-year-old androgynous model Andrej Pejic met the Queen of England yesterday afternoon at Buckingham Palace, he chose a Paul Smith blazer, Issey Miyake shirt, vintage Versace pencil skirt, his mother's vintage eighties belt, and Toni Bianco shoes. Pejic tell us his ensemble was inspired by "Sharon Stone, with a little bit nineties." He continues: "I wanted to keep it chic and smart. I mixed a men's blazer with a leather pencil skirt to achieve the look." And for those wondering if he bowed or curtsied when he met the queen, his rep tells us he bowed. Mystery solved.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her