With the drama on Jersey Shore centering around outfits that are worn from the end of one episode (nighttime) into the next (the following morning), sometimes we don't get many outfit changes. While this constraint never keeps Snooki from wearing one million outfits per episode, JWOWW, the house babysitter, doesn't seem to have time to change more than a handful of times, as was the case on last night's episode. She spends so much time trying to tactfully tell her best friend Snooki that she's a bad person on the inside (but never the outside — that would be below the belt) that she never has time to change out of her jean shorts and filmy tops. Maybe that's why she's become so minimal this season: Snooki doesn't give her time to glue rhinestones all over everything and put gigantic belts on over her dresses, so needy is she. So this week's costume highlights are mostly Snooki's. See those and more from all the cast members in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her