If Snooki gets drunk enough on Jersey Shore to have sex with Vinny and not know she had sex with him until she is told that she had sex with him, no wonder her wardrobe is the way it is. Who even knows if she's ever lucid enough to fully see herself? Or her clone, Deena? Or maybe all those patterns and all that excess is just strategy to conceal the stains they must surely accrue minute by minute as they drink and stumble their way through life. The outrageousness of their wardrobes mimicked their behavior in last night's episode, while, perhaps by default so that the show's visuals would balance out, everyone else looked pretty toned down. See the leopard, hairy shoes, sweatpants, and more fashion highlights from the new episode in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000