Now that we're running out of things to analyze from last month's whirlwind of foot-destroying spring collections, we can finally turn our attention to the annual extravaganza that tricks the general public into thinking that all runway shows are like a combination of Cirque du Soleil and a pop concert: the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. This year's musical guests — which are the only things that really change about the show from year to year — include Kanye West, who might bring a more high-fashion vibe than previous performers like Katy Perry, Akon, and the Black Eyed Peas (then again, he might not); Maroon 5 will also perform. And because they always have to pick the Victoria's Secret Angel who most recently gave birth to wear the extra-special diamond-encrusted lingerie, just to hammer home their awe-inspiring absence of cellulite, Miranda Kerr has been given the honor of encasing her boobs in the $2.5 million "Treasure Fantasy Bra" this year. The show airs on Wednesday, November 29.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her