While promoting her new line for Rimmel London, Kate Moss said that her daughter Lila disapproves of her cosmetics-usage: "I always take my make-up off, because otherwise my daughter will come in and say 'Mummy, tut-tut'. She doesn't like it ... She likes the fresh-faced, natural mummy, when I've got my hair in a bun and no make-up on she's got lipsticks but she doesn't do colour. She's quite prudish — she'll only do a little bit of gloss or something." Prudish, or maybe just an 11-year-old acting her age — a very rare thing in the fashion industry indeed. [Vogue UK]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her