Rick Genest, better known as the "Zombie Boy" who served as Nicola Formichetti's muse for Mugler and appeared in Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" video, has found himself a nice new niche: modeling concealer for Dermablend. In his first ad for the brand, he covers up all his tattoos, then scrubs the makeup off portions of his body to reveal his inked skin underneath. You know what you're supposed to be thinking: If that stuff can hide scary tattoos of veins and bones, just think what it can do for pimples. You can see the full video here.
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time