After a year's worth of Christina Hendricks ads, outerwear brand London Fog announced today that the new face of their print campaigns is ex–Pussycat Doll and current X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger. She'll appear in the ads for both winter 2011, out in next month's fashion mags, and spring 2012, embodying "confidence, sexiness, sophistication ... and the effortless glamour and style of London Fog," says the label's CEO. Please make your own puns about how she has whatever "X Factor" (randomness?) the label was looking for in a spokesmodel. A behind-the-scenes "Sizzle Video" of the campaign shoot reveals Scherzinger wearing hipster glasses and enjoying a wind machine. Like a true spokesmodel, Nicole says this makes her feel fabulous: "When I came out in my black [trench] all belted up and with high heels, I felt so cute, like a girl." Great.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve