Having seen a number of Black Swan–themed Halloween costumes around this year, we were curious if Laura Mulleavy could offer any tips for making it look more authentic. "Oh gosh," she said, looking baffled when we posed the question at a lunch hosted by Marcolin for Diesel eyewear yesterday. "Well, I did discover they have a Dark Swan Halloween kit at all the local Halloween shops, so you can kind of just get one of those." She's not such a fan of slutty versions, though, or slutty costumes in general. "I am on the opposite spectrum of Halloween costumes," she explained, adding that she and her sister Kate will be in New Orleans for the weekend and might dress up in something Mardi Gras–related. And should you be curious, her favorite candy is Twix.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve