Having seen a number of Black Swan–themed Halloween costumes around this year, we were curious if Laura Mulleavy could offer any tips for making it look more authentic. "Oh gosh," she said, looking baffled when we posed the question at a lunch hosted by Marcolin for Diesel eyewear yesterday. "Well, I did discover they have a Dark Swan Halloween kit at all the local Halloween shops, so you can kind of just get one of those." She's not such a fan of slutty versions, though, or slutty costumes in general. "I am on the opposite spectrum of Halloween costumes," she explained, adding that she and her sister Kate will be in New Orleans for the weekend and might dress up in something Mardi Gras–related. And should you be curious, her favorite candy is Twix.
Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas