In addition to numerous "face of" titles (Lancôme, Tom Ford's perfume), Julia Restoin-Roitfeld does some art directing. While most of her clients are "young designers with small budgets," she told the Telegraph earlier this year that she also works with Mark Fast on a regular basis and most recently art directed the look book for Australian fashion label Willow. According to the label's designer, Kit, it was Julia's idea to bring in a giant star as a prop; one presumes that she had something to do with former French Vogue editor Melanie Huynh styling the clothes as well. You can see the full look book here.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve