As Paris Fashion Week continues, so does the endless parade of camera-ready outfits outside the shows. Dark colors, especially ensembles of all-black, seem the most ubiquitous — perhaps because it's an instant formula for conveying that polished yet not-trying-too-hard Parisian sophistication. Model Arizona Muse looks absolutely fetching in a simple tee with a maxi-length skirt — extra points for that jaunty bowler hat — while Carine Roitfeld plays to her brand of hard-edged sex appeal in a tunic with a suggestive sheer hem and sky-high strappy stilettos. Leigh Lezark (with bangs!) doesn't stray too far from her goth-tinged signature style, in midnight-hued lace, and W's Edward Enninful looks dapper in noir. That's not to say color is completely absent from the City of Light: Daphne Hezard, editor in chief of L'Officiel, brightens things up in a poppy-and-tangerine-hued floral frock, while Giovanna Battaglia, fashion director at Vogue Gioielle and Vogue Pelle, is a monochromatic study in autumnal rusts and browns. See these looks and more in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split