• Nine designers — including Dusen Dusen, Fischer, Thomas IV, and Sovereign Beck — will host a pop-up shop and sales event tomorrow in Williamsburg. Browse men's, women's, and children's clothing, handbags, scarves, jewelry, and ceramics while sampling drinks and snacks. 111 North Third St. #3C, btwn Berry and Wythe Streets, Brooklyn (917-582-3509); Sat 2-8.
• Get 20 to 50 percent off vintage and remade jewelry at Erica Weiner. 173 Elizabeth St., btwn Spring and Kenmare Streets (212-334-6383); Sa-Su noon-8.
• In collaboration with Beim and Porter Grey, ash&dans will host a sample sale with clothing prices discounted up to 90 percent. Brooklyn Winery, 213 8th St., off Fourth Ave., Brooklyn; Sun 2-4.
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.
• Men's and women's fall/winter items will be available at Tim Hamilton's sample sale. Visa or Mastercard accepted only for purchases over $100. Tim Hamilton, 508-526 W. 26th St., at Tenth Ave., Suite 5B (917-355-4517); F 11-7, Sa-Su noon-5, M-T 11-7.
• French Connection will host a Columbus Day weekend sale event at both of their NYC locations, featuring 30 percent off your entire purchase (no exclusions), plus an additional 30 percent off sale items. French Connection, 700 W. Broadway, at Prince St.; 435 West Broadway, btwn. East 4th St. and Astor Pl.; Th-M, hours vary by location (see fcuk.com for details).
• Shop Irene Neuwirth’s jewelry collection at her new pop-up shop, located in the former BOFFO’s 57 space. The store itself is a must-see: Marc Fornes of THEVERYMANY transformed the space into an underwater jungle of sorts. Irene Neuwirth, 57 Walker St., nr. Broadway; through Wednesday.