• Nine designers — including Dusen Dusen, Fischer, Thomas IV, and Sovereign Beck — will host a pop-up shop and sales event tomorrow in Williamsburg. Browse men's, women's, and children's clothing, handbags, scarves, jewelry, and ceramics while sampling drinks and snacks. 111 North Third St. #3C, btwn Berry and Wythe Streets, Brooklyn (917-582-3509); Sat 2-8.
• Get 20 to 50 percent off vintage and remade jewelry at Erica Weiner. 173 Elizabeth St., btwn Spring and Kenmare Streets (212-334-6383); Sa-Su noon-8.
• In collaboration with Beim and Porter Grey, ash&dans will host a sample sale with clothing prices discounted up to 90 percent. Brooklyn Winery, 213 8th St., off Fourth Ave., Brooklyn; Sun 2-4.
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.
• Shop Irene Neuwirth’s jewelry collection at her new pop-up shop, located in the former BOFFO’s 57 space. The store itself is a must-see: Marc Fornes of THEVERYMANY transformed the space into an underwater jungle of sorts. Irene Neuwirth, 57 Walker St., nr. Broadway; through Wednesday.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
Is This $15 Glossy Stain Even Better Than YSL's? (Yes!)
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
Tinder is Trash
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.