• Nine designers — including Dusen Dusen, Fischer, Thomas IV, and Sovereign Beck — will host a pop-up shop and sales event tomorrow in Williamsburg. Browse men's, women's, and children's clothing, handbags, scarves, jewelry, and ceramics while sampling drinks and snacks. 111 North Third St. #3C, btwn Berry and Wythe Streets, Brooklyn (917-582-3509); Sat 2-8.
• Get 20 to 50 percent off vintage and remade jewelry at Erica Weiner. 173 Elizabeth St., btwn Spring and Kenmare Streets (212-334-6383); Sa-Su noon-8.
• In collaboration with Beim and Porter Grey, ash&dans will host a sample sale with clothing prices discounted up to 90 percent. Brooklyn Winery, 213 8th St., off Fourth Ave., Brooklyn; Sun 2-4.
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.
• Shop Irene Neuwirth’s jewelry collection at her new pop-up shop, located in the former BOFFO’s 57 space. The store itself is a must-see: Marc Fornes of THEVERYMANY transformed the space into an underwater jungle of sorts. Irene Neuwirth, 57 Walker St., nr. Broadway; through Wednesday.
Most Viewed Stories
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.