• Join beauty expert and author Rona Berg on a tour of three beauty stores in Soho, during which she'll offer tips on natural beauty products. Begins on the corner of Broadway and Broome St.; 9:30-noon. Tickets ($25) are available at pravasa.com; call 646-389-0208 for more information.
• Learn how to break into the world of professional styling and personal shopping at Style Made Simple’s two-day intensive class, where you’ll cover topics like creating a timeless wardrobe, networking and promotion, and trend forecasting. Tickets ($425) are available at stylemadesimple.net. 130 W. 42nd St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 10-1.
• Celebrate fifteen years of Bliss at Sephora locations around the city with free facials, lip treatments, skin consultations, and other goodies each remaining Saturday in October. Sephora Flatiron, 119 Fifth Ave.; 10/22 (1-7). Sephora Soho, 555 Broadway; 10/29 (1-7).
• Armani Exchange launches its A|X Music Soho Series of monthly in-store events featuring live electronic and dance D.J. sets with a concert by Fool's Gold artist LA Riots. The concert will also close the CMJ Festival. Guests will have access to exclusive artist content and discounts from Armani Exchange. To RSVP, visit ugpresents.com/axmusicsoho. 568 Broadway. Sat 5-9.
• Celebrate the opening of Everything But Water's new location with an afternoon of tropical-inspired luxuries. Sip island-inspired drinks, get your hair done with fresh flower hair ornaments, and learn how to make your own threaded bracelet. Shoppers will receive a Trina Turk silk scarf with every purchase. Freehold Raceway Mall, 3710 Route 9, Freehold, NJ (732-577-8577). Sat noon-4.
• Receive one-on-one consultations with the designers behind Thread Bridesmaid at their weekend-long pop-up shop. Shoppers will also get discounted merchandise and snacks. Call 212-414-8844 to schedule an appointment. 26 W. 17th St., Ste. 301, nr. Fifth Ave.; F (10-7), S (10-6), Su (11-5).
• Browse vintage and designer jewelry, couture, and more at the East Side Jewelry and Decorative Arts Fair. Lighthouse International Conference Center, 111 E. 59th St., nr. Park Ave. (212-821-9200); F (11-8), S (11-7), Su (noon-5).
• Robert Marc eyewear starts at $89 (originally $395 to $695) and Genuine Horn eyewear starts at $249 (originally $695 to $995). Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-675-5200); Th-S (10-7).
• Womenswear, menswear, and accessories are up to 70 percent off at the Elie Tahari sample sale. 501 Fifth Ave., at 42nd St., second fl. (212-398-2622); T-F (8:30-7:30), S (10-5).
• Get up to 70 percent off menswear, womenswear, accessories, and shoes at the Fred Perry sample sale. Cash only. Avalon Group showroom, 547 W. 27th St., third fl., btw. Tenth and Eleventh Aves. (212-736-3030); M-F 10-7, Sa noon-5.
• Lamps and other lighting products are 15 percent off at Kartell's flagship store. 39 Greene St. (212-966-6665); through 10/31. M-Sa 11-7, Su noon-6.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off kids' clothing at the Children's Designer Sample Sale, featuring brands including Hugo Boss, Roberto Cavalli, Baby Dior, and Miss Sixty. 128 W. 37th St., btw. Seventh Ave. and Broadway. M (noon-6:30); T-F (10-6:30).
• Get 20 percent off home and office furniture for twenty days at Blu Dot's annual 20/20 sale. 140 Wooster St. (212-780-9058); through 11/8.
• All in-stock lighting at Jonathan Adler is 15 percent off through October 31. 304 Columbus Ave., at 74th St. (212-787-0017); see other locations here.