• Get a makeover inside and out at Shiseido’s counter at Bloomingdale’s. Start with a psychic reading with Kim Allen, and then let Shiseido beauty experts apply those insights to figure out your "life colors." Call 212-705-2890 to make an appointment ($150 per person, redeemable in Shiseido products). Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); Sat 4:30-7:30.
• Celebrate fifteen years of Bliss at Sephora locations around the city with free facials, lip treatments, skin consultations, and other goodies. Sephora SoHo, 555 Broadway; Sat 1–7.
• Join fellow runners on coached group runs in Central Park, sponsored by Athleta. In honor of Halloween, costumes are encouraged and healthy trick-or-treat bags will be provided for each runner. Athleta will also host a private reception with refreshments following the run. Advance reservations required; RSVP at urbangirlsquad.com. Meeting Point: Athleta, 1517 Third Ave., nr. 86th St. (212-249-2072); Sun 9-11 a.m.
Priscilla of Boston offers 70 percent off all wedding dresses. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 2nd fl. (212-997-3956); F 11–6, Sa 10–6, M 11–7, W–Th 11–6, closed Sundays and Tuesdays.
• Winterwear, including ski accessories, pants, and fur-trimmed and fur-lined coats, are 50 to 70 percent off at the Post Card sample sale. 225 Fifth Ave. (212-725-5400); W-Sa (9:30-7).
• Get 20 percent off home and office furniture for twenty days at Blu Dot's annual 20/20 sale. 140 Wooster St. (212-780-9058); through 11/8.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
It’s Official: The Hadids Are Taking Over The World
9 Times Cecile Richards Threw Down For Reproductive Rights
My Daughter Has Cerebral Palsyand I Refuse to Sugarcoat How Hard It Is
Molly's September 2015 Favorites
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.