• Get a makeover inside and out at Shiseido’s counter at Bloomingdale’s. Start with a psychic reading with Kim Allen, and then let Shiseido beauty experts apply those insights to figure out your "life colors." Call 212-705-2890 to make an appointment ($150 per person, redeemable in Shiseido products). Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); Sat 4:30-7:30.
• Celebrate fifteen years of Bliss at Sephora locations around the city with free facials, lip treatments, skin consultations, and other goodies. Sephora SoHo, 555 Broadway; Sat 1–7.
• Join fellow runners on coached group runs in Central Park, sponsored by Athleta. In honor of Halloween, costumes are encouraged and healthy trick-or-treat bags will be provided for each runner. Athleta will also host a private reception with refreshments following the run. Advance reservations required; RSVP at urbangirlsquad.com. Meeting Point: Athleta, 1517 Third Ave., nr. 86th St. (212-249-2072); Sun 9-11 a.m.
Priscilla of Boston offers 70 percent off all wedding dresses. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 2nd fl. (212-997-3956); F 11–6, Sa 10–6, M 11–7, W–Th 11–6, closed Sundays and Tuesdays.
• Winterwear, including ski accessories, pants, and fur-trimmed and fur-lined coats, are 50 to 70 percent off at the Post Card sample sale. 225 Fifth Ave. (212-725-5400); W-Sa (9:30-7).
• Get 20 percent off home and office furniture for twenty days at Blu Dot's annual 20/20 sale. 140 Wooster St. (212-780-9058); through 11/8.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Hairstylist Says She Was Asked to Do Marla Maples’s and Tiffany Trump’s Inauguration Day Hair for Free
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.