• Get a makeover inside and out at Shiseido’s counter at Bloomingdale’s. Start with a psychic reading with Kim Allen, and then let Shiseido beauty experts apply those insights to figure out your "life colors." Call 212-705-2890 to make an appointment ($150 per person, redeemable in Shiseido products). Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); Sat 4:30-7:30.
• Celebrate fifteen years of Bliss at Sephora locations around the city with free facials, lip treatments, skin consultations, and other goodies. Sephora SoHo, 555 Broadway; Sat 1–7.
• Join fellow runners on coached group runs in Central Park, sponsored by Athleta. In honor of Halloween, costumes are encouraged and healthy trick-or-treat bags will be provided for each runner. Athleta will also host a private reception with refreshments following the run. Advance reservations required; RSVP at urbangirlsquad.com. Meeting Point: Athleta, 1517 Third Ave., nr. 86th St. (212-249-2072); Sun 9-11 a.m.
Priscilla of Boston offers 70 percent off all wedding dresses. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 2nd fl. (212-997-3956); F 11–6, Sa 10–6, M 11–7, W–Th 11–6, closed Sundays and Tuesdays.
• Winterwear, including ski accessories, pants, and fur-trimmed and fur-lined coats, are 50 to 70 percent off at the Post Card sample sale. 225 Fifth Ave. (212-725-5400); W-Sa (9:30-7).
• Get 20 percent off home and office furniture for twenty days at Blu Dot's annual 20/20 sale. 140 Wooster St. (212-780-9058); through 11/8.