• Join La Via 18’s style specialists for an evening of cocktails and the presentation of their fall collection at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); 6-8.
• Get 70 percent off at the DL1961 premium denim sample sale. Jeans start at $50, with additional discounts for multiple purchases. DL1961 Showroom, 530 Seventh Ave., Suite #1108, btwn. W. 38-39th Sts.; T-Th, 1-7.
• Womenswear and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Luca Luca sample sale. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl.; T-W, 9-6:30.
• Samples from Badgley Mischka Couture, Badgley Mischka Collection, and Marc + James, along with a limited quantity of stock sizes, are available from $20 to $200. 550 Seventh Ave., 22nd floor, nr. 40th St.; M-T, 10-6.
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
From Our Partners
15 Ways You Know a Girl Studied Abroad in Paris
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?