• Bring your pet to celebrate the opening of Tibi's new shop at Bloomingdale's with Amy Smilovic and the ASPCA. One-hundred percent of the proceeds from sales of their exclusive animal-inspired tote bag will be donated to the ASPCA. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6-8.
• Get a private tour of the Daphne Guinness exhibit at FIT with chief curator Dr. Valerie Steele at an evening hosted by Russian magazine DEPESHAM. The tour will be followed by a cocktail reception at the museum. The Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); 7-9. Tickets ($50) can be purchased at eventbrite.com.
• Get a fall makeover by a Dior makeup artist, who will use limited-edition colors from their new runway-inspired collection. Sephora, 130 W. 34th St., nr. Broadway (212-629-9135); noon-7.
• View the Brandon Sun fur collection and get the chance to meet the designer at Saks. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); 12-4. Call 212-940-2533 for more information.
• French Connection will host a Columbus Day weekend sale event at both of their NYC locations, featuring 30 percent off your entire purchase (no exclusions), plus an additional 30 percent off sale items. French Connection, 700 W. Broadway, at Prince St.; 435 West Broadway, btwn. East 4th St. and Astor Pl.; Th-M, hours vary by location (see fcuk.com for details).
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.
• Get 70 percent off at the DL1961 premium denim sample sale. Jeans start at $50, with additional discounts for multiple purchases. DL1961 Showroom, 530 Seventh Ave., Suite #1108, btwn. W. 38-39th Sts.; T-Th, 1-7.