• Meet Elizabeth Hurley at Ready, Set, Pink! when you get your makeup done by Estée Lauder artists. Other highlights include a performance by the cast of Mamma Mia! and a pink-themed Oakley trunk show; meanwhile, Charla Krupp and Le Mystere will be on hand to dole out fashion tips. A portion of the proceeds from Estée Lauder’s Pink Ribbon Collection will go to the breast cancer awareness campaign, BCRF. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5:20-6.
• Meet Bar Refaeli and get a signed head shot when you join her to celebrate the debut of Escada’s new fragrance, Especially Escada, available exclusively at Sephora. Sephora, 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); 5pm.
• Get mini spa treatments with Dermalogica’s skin-care products while you sip cocktails at their in-store event. Additional perks include a complimentary face-mapping consultation, coupons and shopping credits for use at the shop, and a gift bag full of great beauty products. Tickets ($25) can be purchased at giltcity.com. 110 Grand St., nr. Mercer St. (212-219-9800); 7-9.
• View Roberto Coin’s jewelry and get the chance to meet the designer at Saks. Call 212-940-2164 for more information. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); 11-2.
• Lamps and other lighting products are 15 percent off at Kartell's flagship store. 39 Greene St. (212-966-6665); through 10/31. M-Sa 11-7, Su noon-6.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
The Future of the Left Is Female
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.