• Shop the Brides magazine White Hot Hope pop-up shop, where shoppers can buy clothing, accessories, dishware, and more, with all proceeds benefiting Operation Smile and Dress for Success. Guests will see fashion shows and demonstrations by Brides editors, get complimentary makeovers, hairstyling, mini-facials, manicures, and more. You can also meet Randy Fenoli of Say Yes to the Dress and get signed copies of his soon-to-be-released book from noon to 2 p.m. 477 Broome St., nr. Wooster St.; Th-S (11-7), Su (11-6). Admission is free, but advance fitting reservations are available with a VIP pass ($35), available at whitehotstyleshop.com.
• Furniture, lighting, and other showroom floor samples are up to 60 percent off at Artek's first-ever sample sale. 199 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St., Ste. 5D; F (9-5), S (10-6), Su (noon-5).
• Eighteen-karat gold and sterling silver jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off at the Judith Ripka sample sale. Doubletree Metopolitan New York, 569 Lexington Ave., nr. 51st St.; F (10-6), S (10-5).
• Shop discounted vintage coats at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Thrift Shop's luxury coat sale. Prices range from $50 for down jackets to $450 for wool and cashmere coats. Labels include Giorgio Armani, Max Mara, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, and more. MSK Thrift Shop, 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); F (10-5:30), S (11-5), Su (noon-5).
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.
• Jewelry is up to 80 percent off at the Delicate Raymond sample sale. Bring a friend and get a $5 credit, or use coupon code NYSS50 for 50 percent off online. 470 Seventh Ave., nr. 36th St., Ste. 402; M-F, 10-6.