• Meet and get your photo snapped with Betsey Johnson as she debuts her new fragrance, Too Too, at Sephora. Purchase any Betsey Johnson perfume beginning at 10 a.m. to receive a wristband for entrance to the event, which will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Sephora, 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); 6pm.
• Eighteen-karat gold and sterling silver jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off at the Judith Ripka sample sale. Doubletree Metopolitan New York, 569 Lexington Ave., nr. 51st St.; Th (10-8), F (10-6), S (10-5).
• Handbags start at $50 and small leather goods start at $20 at the Tusk fall sample sale. 242 W. 26th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Th (5-8).
• Shop the Brides magazine White Hot Hope pop-up shop, where shoppers can buy clothing, accessories, dishware, and more, with all proceeds benefiting Operation Smile and Dress for Success. Guests will see fashion shows and demonstrations by Brides editors, get complimentary makeovers, hairstyling, mini-facials, manicures, and more. 477 Broome St., nr. Wooster St.; Th-S (11-7), Su (11-6). Admission is free, but advance fitting reservations are available with a VIP pass ($35), available at whitehotstyleshop.com.
• Shop discounted vintage coats at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Thrift Shop's luxury coat sale. Prices range from $50 for down jackets to $450 for wool and cashmere coats. Labels include Giorgio Armani, Max Mara, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, and more. MSK Thrift Shop, 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); Th (10-6), F (10-5:30), S (11-5), Su (noon-5).
• Merchandise from the Maryam Nassir Zadeh boutique, Robert Clergerie, Edith A. Miller, Sea NY, and Court is half-off at the MNZ + Mode Showroom sample sale. Robert Clergerie shoes are $150 (originally $500). 273 Grand St., nr. Forsyth St., Ste. 5W; W-Th (10-6).
• Jewelry is up to 80 percent off at the Delicate Raymond sample sale. Bring a friend and get a $5 credit, or use coupon code NYSS50 for 50 percent off online. 470 Seventh Ave., nr. 36th St., Ste. 402; M-F, 10-6.
• Check out unique fall fashion and jewelry by local New York designers when they showcase their work for a limited time at the Independent Designer Pop Shop. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 16th St. (646-732-6877); 11-8.