Vera Wang became the subject of a flurry of wrathful tweets from General Hospital star Nancy Lee Grahn after the designer allegedly refused to lend bridal gowns to the show's wardrobe department. According to Grahn, Wang's camp said they "don't do television and definitely not daytime television," and wouldn't even let anyone from General Hospital into the showroom to buy a dress. Which seems pretty weird, considering how Wang has embraced mass-market audiences through Kohl's and David's Bridal (not to mention the Kardashians). Grahn tweeted, "Vera Wang can kiss my 26 yr 3 million average a day ASS! Suck it Vera!" and later added, "Feel a speech coming on that's more than 140 characters ... stay tuned."
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like