After being caught shopping at Target like a civilian, Michelle Obama reveals to Al Roker that she does this all the time. "They don't know it's me," she says of this nation's truly normal people who encounter her in truly normal places, like Chipotle and PetCo. "I actually took Bo to Petco and the cashier asked me, 'Oh, what kind of dog is that?' I said, 'a Portuguese water dog.' He didn't recognize us because he didn't expect that we would be in Petco." Oh my God, Washington, D.C.'s shopping centers are so lucky.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her